Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday Morning Ride


When I rolled the Beemer out of the garage to head to the jail yesterday morning I could see through the trees that a nice sunrise was developing. It was a brisk 36 (F) but dry and clear as I got on my way. The route takes me west for about the first 10 minutes, so I saw the sunrise develop through an occasional glance at the side mirrors. This shot was taken from a different spot than previous photos as the road goes north. The tree line is different but Mt. Hood is still there in all her majesty.

To see another image from this ride you might visit my other blog, My Digital Worldview.


4 comments:

  1. Excellent shot. I like that there is still a hint of motorcycle while keeping the focus on the Mt. Hood sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sure, way to advertise your other blog! I can barely keep up with one, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the only one who has "crossed-over", so for that my friend you win a free lunch at a Subway! Of course, to claim it you have to come back and respond to this comment! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's always fine print, isn't there? :)

    ReplyDelete